When trainings are held the Safe Sitter Requirements are:
- Each student will borrow their own manikin to practice on and will NOT have to share.
- All surfaces in the classroom will be wiped down before, during and after the training.
- Students will be placed 6 feet apart from each other during instruction, activities and while practicing rescue skills.
- We encourage any students that are not feeling well, have a fever (we will check upon arrival) or any other contagious illnesses to reschedule.
- ANY CANCELLATIONS WILL BE RESCHEDULED FOR A FUTURE TRAINING.
Call or Text 928.899.7141
Safe Sitter is the SAFE way to INVEST in your teen's babysitting business. If they start babysitting, chances are they make back the cost of the training in 4-6 babysitting jobs. Plus,it will give you and potential employers peace of mind knowing that your teen will know what to do in case of ANY emergency.
Only $55 for the one day and $95 for the 2-day training.
Is your teen ready to start watching their younger siblings?
Does your teen want to start earning money?
Register for our upcoming Safe Sitter ® class to learn
the safety skills he/she needs for themselves and the
children they are watching.
Cost: $55 for the 1-day training and
$95 for the 2-day training including:
- the official Safe Sitter handbook
- child care essentials
- choking rescue
- CPR training
- how to start a babysitting business
- and so much more!
In the case of a cancellation, refunds will not be issued. Your student will be enrolled into a future Training.